Quality Glass & Mirror is seeking a highly motivated full-time person to work in our warehouse performing a variety of glass fabricating duties and general labor.
- Work safely and responsibly to avoid injuries, property damage and loss of materials
- Exhibit professional appearance and conduct
- Coordinate work with fellow team members and efficiently follow directions of manager
- Warehouse to be kept clean and orderly at all times
- Assist in loading customer orders
- Fabricate glass and mirrors using glass fabricating equipment (training will be provided as needed)
- Preparing product as needed for pick-up or delivery
- Other related duties as required
Job Requirements Include:
- Capacity to work in a team environment and independently
- Basic hand tool knowledge including ability to read a tape measure within 1/16”
- Excellent organizational and mathematical skills, understanding fractions
- Ability to safely lift 75 lbs and stand for long periods of time
- Regular attendance required
Quality Glass offers a competitive compensation and benefit package including medical and dental insurance, paid vacation, paid holidays and 401K profit-sharing/matching plan.